Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Dating Battle Stories: Catch-up

So....it's been a while since I've posted any kind of Dating Battle Story. I'm sorry. I really am. Life is just crazy busy and I just haven't taken the TIME to blog about it! So let's do a little catch-up since the last go around shall we?

So I mentioned in a Thursdsay Things post that Tron got a girlfriend that wasn't me. So yeah, that happened.

I went on a date with a boy from my ward and then I met someone online. We're going to call this dude the Argonaut. Anyways, the Argonaut called me last night to ask me to come to a game night/steak dinner night at his place tomorrow night. Unfortunately, I already had plans to go to a concert thing by Sweetums and friends and since I haven't seen him in ages (or others in his band that I know) and I want to support the cause the are playing for...I told Argonaut no. He was sad, but we made plans to make dinner together next Thursday night.

As mentioned yesterday I asked out Norsnob to go to Ballet West with me. I'm in the process of trying to find a really awesome, adventurous restaurant to eat at - so if you have any suggestions for something in the Salt Lake area I would gladly appreciate it.

My best friend Truit and her husband were over at my house last week and while chit-chatting it was decided that Truit's husband was going to set me up with his classmate. We're probably going to double next weekend. Should be fun times, I think. Blind dates are always interesting - but he sounds cool so I'm all over that.

So there you go. My interesting dating life as we know it. I'm still using the internet - although I'm not sure I'll renew my subscription to ldssingles....but who knows. Maybe? Until the next date happens...keep flirting! :o)

0 comments: