Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things." - Kurt Vonnegut

Good lovely morning my dear internet friends! Hopefully is happy in whatever part of the world you are in RIGHT NOW.

it's Thursday - and you know what that means, it's time for (bum de bum!)
Hurray Thursday Things!!! So without further ado...here we go!
  • I have one goal for this weekend and that is to live the quote above - enjoy the small things. I am a firm believer that small things effect our lives a lot more than the big things. I've learned this lesson the hard way so this weekend - it's all about the small things baby.
  • I asked Tron to go to a ballet in Bountiful that Dr. Teeth is performing in; however, Tron is going to be out of town and can't go. :( I did however ask a guy in my ward that is totally awesome and it should be fun times!
  • I don't work tomorrow and I am just SO EXCITED I just CAN'T WAIT! woo hoo! It will be a fun day filled with a temple trip with Sister B, an elementary school performance for my students, a night of RPG playing with my friends and hopefully me taking a ballet class. :o)
  • I finally got myself back to the gym this week after a week and a half hiatus. That hiatus was bad news bears guys. It has been SO HARD getting myself back to the gym. I need to never not go again.
  • The next two weeks are going to be SUPER busy but TONS of fun. I can't go into great detail here because some of the things happening are SURPRISES and peeps who read this blog are on the receiving end of the surprises. So....you all can just be surprised together after stuff happens! woot!
  • Longer days are upon us and springy weather is coming! What is also coming is the start of Daylight Savings Time and I hate this with all my heart and I am not looking forward to losing an hour of sleep. bah humbug.
What things are you thinking about today?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.robertbrault.com/2011/04/who-wrote-enjoy-little-things.html

Vonnegut is not the originator of that quote. Please attribute Robert Brault!