Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 13th Edition


Hello dearies. Can you believe it is already Tuesday this week? I certainly can't. I enjoyed yesterday immensely (love me the start of a new week!) and I'm looking forward to tonight as well. Basically, this whole week is going to ROCK. Just in case you needed a reminder, my birthday is in SIX days! I am so stoked!! I'm having a party with some of my friends on Saturday and I am very much looking forward to THAT.

In the meantime, let's get to the real part of this post today - the tender mercy part.

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a convert baptism for a new member of my ward on Sunday evening. It was a wonderful experience and as I sat there reflecting on my own baptism and life in the gospel I had the wandering thought of "What would my life be like if I hadn't been raised in the Church?"  I thought about this for a long time and while I don't like to think what if's all too often I was reminded of the many, MANY blessings I have had because I HAVE been a member my entire life. I am so blessed to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and who looks out for me. He has a plan for me and I am so glad that SOMEONE knows where I am going. It is very comforting.

Anyways, it was a nice time of reflection and my testimony was strengthened by attending the baptism that night.

I hope all y'all have a grandios Tuesdsay - I know I will. ;)

P.S. A Dating Battle Stories post will hopefully be coming tomorrow. :o) Be excited!

0 comments: