Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Love!

Oh how I love my Fridays off. Even when they are super busy with many different tasks and errands and things. I still love them. They make me oh so happy. :o) Anyways. Today is going to be good and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories for you come Monday (maybe even Sunday if you're lucky!) In the mean time enjoy the Friday Fill-ins and Friday Foto parts of today's post below! love ya!
Friday Fill-Ins!!!
1. Ooooh, I can't wait for my date tomorrow night with Tron. :o).

2. I am so ready for spring, I can't stand it!

3. How the heck did I end up with so many different purses? oh yeah, i'm addicted. ;)

4. The temple is one of my favorite places to visit.

5. I'm not a good poker player; really, I'm not!



6. If it has chocolate in it then it has to be good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to RPGing it up with my roommate, tomorrow my plans include teaching, shopping, pointe shoe getting, and a date with Tron and Sunday, I want to enjoy the last bit of the weekend to the very last minute!


and a little Friday Foto for you. i really wish I could be here right now:


{source}
Have a Fantabulous weekend all y'all!!!

0 comments: