Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 12th Edition

Well my dear internet friends, it has been another week. I am constantly amazed at how quickly time if moving and how happy I seem to be all the time. I am loving life. I really, truly am loving life. It is an amazing feeling.

This week my tender mercy is as follows: I had to get a crown on one of my teeth yesterday (3 hours in a dentist chair = NO FUN) and my roommate had to work. I was all sad because I didn't want to be by myself all day with a sore mouth. However, The Australian came over and kept me company; comforted me while I whimpered, scratched my back, and was just my friend. It was so nice of him. I have the best friends in the world and I am so grateful for them!!

This week is definitely going to be a very busy one and I am all sorts of excited for my adventures. Stay tuned for updates from my date this weekend and other happenings (hopefully for tomorrow!)

0 comments: