Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 11th Edition

Good Morning my dear internet friends! I hope you had a splendid Valentine's Day and that life is treating you well. I have a random, itchy chin (well...underneath my chin) and I'm not sure what is causing it...but life is still happy!

I was reading in my journal last night looking at my daily tender mercies from the past week trying to find the perfect one to share with you all today. I am so blessed and I am not sure why, but I am so grateful for all of my many blessings. I think the best tender mercy this last week was realizing how lucky I got with my roommates. Roommate A and I weren't really good friends until about 8-9 months AFTER I moved in. Now, now we're best of buds. I love hanging out with her. She makes me laugh, teaches me how to play video games and helps me flirt with boys. Basically, she's amazing and I am so glad she's my roommate. She's the best roommate for me right now. It is amazing to me how much I have been blessed in my years of living away from home with roommates who seem to be perfect for me at that moment.

Have a wonderful Tuesday y'all.

0 comments: