Okay, maybe not non-stop - but it has been raining more than normal! We have so much water everywhere and the ground is sopping wet! The road by my house just has sheets of water rolling down hill. It's crazy-sauce. To top it all off I'm not sure there is an end in sight to all this rain. KSL Weather claims in the forecast that it should clear out this weekend - but it won't be anything like last weekend. sigh. I was so hoping for sunshine this weekend.
The good thing with all the rain? It makes everything SUPER green. I do love me the color green.
anywho...moving on to...
- I bought one of THESE yesterday from eBay. I am SO excited for it to come in the mail! It will be like Christmas! Or my Birthday! But Not!
- There are exactly 4 weeks until my sisters wedding. eek!!
- The centerpieces are only partially done. I'm hoping to work on them more this weekend.
- Especially because the wax got here yesterday.
- I got my bangs trimmed yesterday.
- Good thing too, they were so long and I really couldn't see because they'd get in the way!
- I'm going to the temple tomorrow with my best friend from high school. I'm stoked.
- I have a camping trip planned for the end of July. I am VERY excited for that.
- The end-year recital is in 4 weeks and two days. Yes. the same week as the wedding. It will be an INSANE week. :P
- Because of memorial day I have three 3-day weekends in a row. This is a very good thing.
- Leviticus randomly showed up last night. I was watching Megamind at the time and he stuck around to finish watching the movie with me.
- I'm going dancing tonight and I am SO EXCITED.
- I am trying this recipe for dinner tonight and I am VERY MUCH looking forward to it.