I'm a pretty cool person, but then I'm a little biased. Here are a few random things about me that may or may not be pertinent to this blog:
- I am a dancer. Always have been. I can't walk down a long hallway normal or else I'll trip. Seriously.
- I am the oldest of four children. I have only one brother. He is cute. Sometimes people think he is my boyfriend. He's not.
- I love ice cream, but I haven't really eaten it in over a year. My lactose intolerance has gotten worse. I do LOVE Mango Sorbet though and seem to be able to eat that just fine.
- I love cooking when I can follow a recipe. I don't really like expirmenting.
- I love reading. Sometimes I will post reviews of books. Sometimes I don't.
- I have a thing for purses. I love to make them, collect them, etc. I have a bazillion for all events.
- Once I had ACL surgery. It was scary.
- I sometimes pretend to be a nerd. I love the show Big Bang Theory and watch it religiously. Also - I watch ABC Family's Greek. I think it's hilarious.
- I like to run barefoot through the grass. I was known for doing this in high school on the was to my released time seminary class.
- I dated this one kid for a really long time (aka SwingKid) we broke up. That's life for ya. (more on that in the archives or the Newbies page)
- I tend to flirt a lot. Sometimes it gets me in trouble and sometimes it gets me a date.