Monday, July 31, 2006
i went snake hunting with roomie B
went and saw Princess Bride with sports camp counselor
went shopping with my mom, bought new pointe shoes b/c dance teacher said i should so i can dance better.
went on what was going to be the first date with sports camp counselor, but friday night ended up being date #1, but we went to Macaroni Grill (such good food!!!) and miniature golfing, which was soooo much fun!!
had vt interviews to conduct all morning yesterday
went to church
played the piano, my pants caused me to stick to the piano bench...ha ha ha it was WAY too hot.
was home taught, i have the coolest home teachers ever.
hung out with sports camp counseolor :)
all in all, it was a great weekend. :D
Monday, July 24, 2006
Thursday, July 13, 2006
so I am all sleeping, and for some reason I go and tell dance teacher boss that I am engaged, and somehow she now works in a bridal shop that is popular here in my town. So I am at this bridal shop and I tell them what I am looking for in a dress, and they have me try on some very interesting dresses. Some immodest, some modest, some gorgeous, some ugly, and while I am doing this boy #1 comes in and looks like he's going to cry. He tells me that he is lost or something and is just super depressed and so I am sitting next to him, in a bridal store, next to boy#1 trying to comfort him, and I hold his hand, and then when I go to hold it again, he like gets super scared of me being forward cause he finds out I'm not really engaged, even though earlier I said I was, but now I'm not. So he 'runs away' b/c I am being so forward.
-that was like 2 dreams, but they blended so it was weird.
my 3rd dream consisted of me now, walking on campus, on a familiar path and I see boy#1 again but he doesn't see me as I am coming up behind him. And I get the sudden urge to just go up to him and hold his hand (obviously something has been on my mind...) and so I do, and he like stops, looks at me, says wow, and we keep walking hand in hand, and we talk a little and end up dating.
So NOW, my question to all you guys, and any one else with a comment, is what if some girl that you knew, and had been on at least one date with, had been friends for a very long time with, came up to you while walking and just suddenly grabbed your hand and held it? What would you think? Would you drop her hand? Keep holding it? Run away? Kiss her? What do you think? Is this an experiment that I should try in real life? I have always considered it, but have never done it...So readers (how few and in between you are) lend your thoughts...
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Cell Phone vs. Bible
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we used it to receive messages?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
What if we upgraded to include 24/7 tech service from the Holy Spirit?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phones, we dont ever have to
worry about our bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid
Saturday, July 08, 2006
and on top of that, my sister sends me this survey, so since it follows the thread of this post i post for your pleasure this survey...of...23 relationship questions
1) Single, Taken, or Crushin? definitely single, but i am definitely crushin'
2) Are you happy with where you are?most of the time yes.
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast? heck yes i do.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken? yes i have
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is
NO NO NO NO NO and again NO
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?it would be really hard.
7 Have you talked about marriage with another person?yes i have
8) Do you want children? I love kids, so yes.
10) Would you consider adoption? definately
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be?well, i am a sucker for flowers, but telling me flat out to my face would be nice because then i wouldn't wonder anymore.
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get? i have a really hard time with this, but i know guys like a challenge, but when i like someone....its hard to play hard to get.
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?love at first sight? no. but i do believe you can like someone at once, and then true love, the love of christ will come.
15) Are you romantic?heck yes. unfortunately.
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?its hard, and it would take a long long time.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would you get married? the Nauvoo temple
19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting? mmm..depends what i am fighting for.
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now?ah..yes, yes i do, but i'm not sure that he knows, and if he did, i am not sure if he would act on it.
21) Have you ever broken a heart? i believe i have.
22) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?maybe.
23) If you are with someone right now, are they the one? well if i was with someone right now, then this post wouldn't have been created. and whether or not they are the 'one'....well...i can't answer that question now can i?