Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Things

Good morning internet friends!! It is a beautiful Thursday morning over here and I am one happy little Alishka. Tomorrow is my day off and I couldn't be happier about it. I am so excited to get some things done and go on a date and all of that good stuff. :o) I've got some great things to share with you, so keep reading!

  • Today is Sister B's Birthday! She is 20 years old! Wow. I can't believe she's that old. :o) I love her. She is the best little sister and does so many great things for me. Last night I took her out for a haircut and dinner at Tucanos. Basically, I'm the best sister ever.  :o)
  • I'm pretty sure I haven't told you yet - but Sister B is ENGAGED!!! YAY!!! She's getting married June 16th. I am so happy for her and her fiance is a great guy. 
  • I happen to be the wedding planner for Sister B's wedding. Fun times y'all, fun times. You will probably hear more about that as we go.
  • When Sister B and I were at Tucanos last night there were some guys seated next to us from my ward. They're new and I don't know them all that well, but I sort of knew their names. Well one of the guys, was just the BIGGEST flirt. He was so funny and I really enjoyed flirting with him throughout dinner. It was good times.
  • I need new running shoes. Hopefully that will get taken care of tomorrow.
  • Roommate A and I went shopping at the mall together for the first time since living together. I bought awesome teal shoes and 2 new pairs of earrings and a jewelery stand. It was happy times.
  • My date for Saturday, Church Boy, is awesome. I've picked a good guy to go to the ballet with me.
  • There's a HUGE milestone coming up on this here blog - I'm trying to decide what to do for it.
  • My birthday is 3.5 weeks. I am very excited for my birthday party. It is going to be AWESOME.
  • I am HAPPY. Seriously. Life is good and I am one happy little girl. 
I am ready for my awesome weekend. It is going to be very awesome. This weekend is forecasted to be the warmest weekend yet to date and I am very much looking forward to some sunshine and happiness. :o) Have a great day peeps!

0 comments: