Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Brrrr....

First off, it is a Wednesday and I'm FREEZING cold here and dreaming of summertime and swingsets. Yes, swingsets. I love swings. I love the feeling of flying through the air in warm summer air. CSN Stores has several different stores and you can buy swingsets! I wish I had a yard and children to buy one for, but instead I'll be going for something else and then reviewing it at a later date! So what do I need from you dear readers? Some suggestions...what should I review? Something for the kitchen? the bathroom? the bedroom?? I can't decide!!

Second of all, let me just say that last night was one amazing night. The performance went beautifully. I felt wonderful on and off stage. My company performed perfectly last night and they just looked SO GREAT! It made my heart super happy to see them do so well after working SO hard.

Finally, I am so grateful for all the great friends I have! So many people came to the show last night to see me and my girls perform and it made me happy to have a great support system at the show. SwingKid even came and we saw each other for the first time in a long time. It was good to see him and I think it helped give me even more closure.

Anyways, I hope y'all don't freeze anything important off! Have a great hump day. :o)

{source}

0 comments: