Monday, February 07, 2011

BEST text message ever

After an afternoon of texting Church Boy, I was a little saddened when he didn't respond to one of my texts. I didn't read a whole lot into it because I figured with it being Super Bowl Sunday he was probably watching the game, or hanging out with family or something - so it was no big deal.

6 hours later...

My phone goes off saying I got a text message. I was just finishing getting ready for bed, but I took a minute to look at my phone and Church Boy had texted me back!! Yay! He said: "Hey sorry  i haven't texted back, my family came over and i have been talking to them pretty much since now. I will talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight Alishka."

Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? Made my heart happy. Much better than some other boys I can think of........

Here's hoping our date goes well on Saturday.

0 comments: