Friday, February 18, 2011

Helloooo Friday!

guys! I have the best schedule the next 2 weeks. With the holiday on Monday and my Friday off being next Friday I have a 3-day weekend a 3-day work week and then a 3-day weekend. How freakin' awesome is that? :o) I win!!

I have a date tonight. I'm rather excited about it. I have so many butterflies in my tummy right now, but they're the good kind!!

Anyways, I'm going to leave you with some Friday Fill-In awesomeness followed by a Friday Foto! Have a great one guys!!! (p.s. stay tuned this weekend for a Sleeping Beauty/Church Boy date recap!!! It's a good one!)

1. New experiences and possibilities get me all excited and stuff.

2. There was an unexpected turn on a daily walk through the office today -it's a ghost town with all the managers out today!

3. I'm looking forward to the month of March. It is going to be EPIC.

4. I pity those who have never have imagined.

5. Try to find the good in every day. It will make you happier.

6. My ability to be extremely optimistic all the time is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my date with the cute boy from the internet dating site, tomorrow my plans include teaching, choreography, a bridal fair and a clean house and Sunday, I want to just have a splendid day!

{source}
 Loves!

0 comments: