Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoisday

Well hello Thoisday! You're my favorite, you know that right? I feel like you kind of snuck up on me and part of thinks that it is supposed to be Wednesday. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that you are here. Means this week has flown by. Let's take a look at a few things shall we?

  • I went to the dentist for the first time in several years yesterday. I really like my dentist. He's very personable and a great guy. I'm very happy going there (which is good since I don't like going to the dentist)
  • I knew I had a whole in one tooth so I have to get a crown on Monday. Great way to spend a day off huh? Oh well. C'est la vie
  • I have a date tomorrow with a guy from the internets (the super cute one I mentioned 2 weeks ago). I'll give him a 'nym later if I think it's going to go anywhere.
  • I know I haven't told you anything about how the Ballet West date went. I'll work on that and give it to you soon, I promise. The story is a doozy.
  • I started planning my birthday party. It is going to ROCK hard core.
  • I've been drinking lots of water lately. This means I go to the bathroom a lot. :o)
  • I need to go to the grocery store. I don't have time to go to the grocery store. This is a problem.
  • I saw Dr. Teeth last night. It was great.
  • Life is good. :o)
Are you having a good Thoisday internets? I sure hope so.

{source}

0 comments: