Friday, February 04, 2011

something witty goes here

my brain has been fuzzy all week long. I have not been a very productive little worker at my job. This makes me sad because I love to be productive and get thing done and stuff. Man alive are my sinuses doing a bang up job attacking me. I think they're winning right now.

Also, I wore glasses yesterday (tired eyes!) and as I got ready today trying to decide which way to go, I went with the contacts. Bad idea. The contacts and I are not friends right now. So much so that I think I'm going to change into glasses when I go home for lunch in 2.5 hours.

I am glad it is Friday. I am sitting here trying to decide if I should meet that guy I mentioned yesterday tonight or not. I'm not in the best of moods and I'm still feeling not so hot. I'm leaning towards not seeing him and putting it off a week or so. I hate doing that in so many ways....but I also don't feel like going out tonight at all. :P Lame sauce.

Let's see...I have a fun-filled weekend packed as long as I don't stay too sick. Teaching tomorrow + lunch with a friend + the BYU Museum of Art with a guy that lived around the corner from during my childhood. I haven't seen him since my family moved 11 years ago. That should prove interesting.

So yeah. That's my life in a nutshell this Friday morning. I'm going to leave you with your Friday Fotos (I couldn't just choose one this morning. Blame it on my fuzzy brain!) and hope that y'all have a great weekend.

{source}
isn't she just the cutest thing ever? I love her.

{source}
also. i love this. I want it to be warmer so I can go sit on top of a mountain and reflect on life. That would be awesome.  See ya laters peeps!

0 comments: