Sunday, February 06, 2011

Dating Battle Stories: the Weekend!


Guys. Even though I've been in a raging battle with my sinuses all weekend I had a fabulous time!!

Let's start with Friday. Friday I stayed home and watched Sword and the Stone. I then went to bed before 10pm. I needed my beauty sleep!

Saturday I woke up and did NOT feel well. I called my co-director and told her I was too sick to teach. Instead I went back to bed. I woke up around 10:30 am. The extra sleep was EXACTLY what I needed. So I got up, took a shower and then went to lunch with a former ballet student. It was great and I loved sitting and chatting with her.  After that I went to the Museum of Art at BYU. I went with a guy from my childhood...let's call him Neighbor Boy.  I hadn't seen him in several years. We met up at the MOA and went to the Carl Bloch exhibit that is there right now. I'm telling you now, if you are in the area GO TO THIS EXHIBIT. It was AMAZING!!! So yeah, that was fun. We then went and grabbed some food at the Brick Oven. I love their lasagna. It is so yummy.

Then there was today. I love fast sundays. I have a new love for them. I didn't really like them when I was younger, but I just don't think I understood what great things can happen on Fast Sundays. Plus, there is testimony meeting. I love testimony meeting. It is always a booster for me. Good times. Then, I asked out a boy at church today. A few weeks ago I introduced myself to him and we talked for ages. He will now be known as Church Boy. So, Church Boy and I have been flirting for a couple weeks. After I called Sweetums on Friday and he was already busy for Saturday I decided I would take Church Boy.  So I asked him during a  break in classes today and he said YES! i got his number and we've been texting a little bit today. So I think the plan is that I'll cook something for dinner and then we'll go up to SLC to the ballet. I am rather excited.

So yeah, that's about it. It was a fairly good weekend - and I didn't watch the Super Bowl. So there.

0 comments: