Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dating Battle Stories: Tron Date #2

Hello folks. So, if you recall, I was rather excited to go on date #2 with Tron this past Saturday. Saturday ended up being a jam-packed day with teaching, shopping, errands, the SNOW, and getting ready for my date. I wore a cute button up cotton shirt with comfy jeans and my brown flats. I wore my hair half-up, half-down and tied a cute little bow in my hair. :o)

At 7pm sharp Tron showed up at my door and my roommate let him in. He took me to Macaroni Grill for dinner and let me tell you, that was the best Italian food I've had in a LONG time. I had the Roasted Chicken Cannelloni which is "hand-rolled pasta filled with roasted chicken baked with creamy arugula pesto and zesty tomato sauce."  Oh my goodness. That dish was heaven. I loved the creamy arugula pesto inside the cannelloni. mmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about it. It was delicious!

After dinner we headed over to Color Me Mine. I had never been there and was very excited to try it out. We each picked out a mug and got painting. It was fun to be all creative like while talking and enjoying each others company.

After waxing creative we came back to my apartment and talked for a short while before Tron left to go home. We texted back and forth a bit later on that night and again on Sunday evening. I might get to see him on Friday if he does indeed pick up our mugs and bring mine by to my apartment. If all else fails there is a possibility he'll be at my birthday party on Saturday, but it depends on his soccer game that he has that evening.

Needless to say, I believe our second date was just as good as the first one. I'd love a third date, but we'll see whether or not that happens. In the mean time, I have only 500 bazillion things to get done between today and my birthday party on Saturday. I love being busy though! Keeps me happy. :o)


0 comments: