Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ramblings from a secretive soul

Hi friends! It's Wednesday! The middle of my very busy week! I did take some time to just watch a movie with friends last night and I'll do the same thing tomorrow night. ;) I have completed about 90% of what I've wanted to complete each day so far, today I'll play catch up with the few things that have slipped through the cracks and hopefully by the weekend I'll be feeling prepared for the planned adventures next week.

I wish I could tell you more about what is happening next week, but I have things secretive from certain people this long that I know I can make it 10 more days!! :o)

In other news I am craving a donut. specifically a donut that looks like this:

{source}
Also, I love cake. If you didn't know this already then you either must be new or oblivious to my proclamations of love. I found this cake and I REALLY want it. It looks AMAZING.

{source}
Finally, I have been weak sauce when it comes to working out and such. I need to rededicate myself and be solid in my workouts and stretching. My knee is struggling these days from both the weather and then just from being sore and stuff. So starting today I am going to be better about doing strength training and cardio. Perhaps I'll add some yoga or Pilates to my life. That would be good, right? Right. Anyways. Have a good Wednesday all y'all!
{source}

0 comments: