Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 15th Edition


It's really hard to find something to be grateful for and to see the tender mercies in life when life is getting you down. However, I did have one just yesterday that is perfect considering the situation my poor mouth has put me in.

I haven't been sleeping well, even with the loretab I haven't been able to sleep through the night. However, last night I only woke up once before my alarm clock and it wasn't because of pain but rather because I had to go to the bathroom! I even fell back to sleep quick enough that I got more sleep. I was so happy! I just have to make it through today on limited loretab (I'm at work and work+loretab aren't the best combination - I'm taking half a pill if  any at all) and then half a work day tomorrow before my root canal appointment at the endodontist that I have.

Anyways, I am doing okay even though I'm in pain a lot. I will be so happy to have this taken care of and not giving me any more grief. In other news, stay tuned for reveal of surprise #1 tomorrow morning. I'm rather excited about it. :o)

0 comments: