Friday, March 18, 2011

FRIDAY!!!!

Well dear internet friends, we've made it to Friday!  Thank goodness! Although, I just really want the weekend to be over and it to be next week. Part of me doesn't really feel like I'll have much of a weekend - I'm going to be working most of tomorrow. Next week is my Friday off and with the fun plans I have I am very much looking forward to it being next week. huzzah!!

Also, I hardly slept at all last night. My mouth is killing me. I really hope I don't die before Monday. Here's hoping the excedrin I took does better things then the ibuprofin. sigh. Someone have some good drugs you want to share? :o)

Anyways, here's a little Friday Fill-in happiness for you followed by this week's Friday Foto! loves to all! Hopefully your weekend is more stellar than mine!

1. I love to go to the park because it always makes me feel carefree and happy.

2. Sometimes it's not the quantity but rather, it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was a granola bar with my smoothie.

4. Having a land line these days is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to pray for Japan.

6. All of your hopes and dreams have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning my house, tomorrow my plans include rehearsing for several hours and then playing stage manager for the other studio's performance and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and maybe take a nap!

isn't this kids the cutest you've ever seen? love this. {source}

0 comments: