Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 14th Edition

I was sitting in church on Sunday and some of my favorite teachers were teaching the classes I attended that morning. These teachers gave my soul exactly what it needed. The replenishing of my spiritual well/oil lamp was very needed and the words that were spoken touched my heart to it's very core. I had a special spiritual experience and those are always the best - especially when you're not necessarily looking for them.

I feel like I have said this a lot lately - but I really, truly am so blessed. I have had an outpouring of love and strength come to me from my Heavenly Father and Savior. I'm not sure I fully deserve all of this love, but I know that I am very grateful for it.

Thanks for sticking with me through the hard times my dear internet friends, you're the best.

0 comments: