Thursday, March 03, 2011

Thursday Things!

Good morning all y'all! Did you have a good hump day? Did you get through with everything intact? I most certainly did although some of my tasks I wanted to complete fell by the wayside, but hey c'est la vie right?

Anywho, I am full of random things so let's get this show on the road shall we?

  • first off, yesterday was Dr. Seuss's birthday. I didn't do anything to celebrate, but seeing my cute little Thursday things logo makes me happy.
  • I got my hairs did yesterday. I love going to the salon! It's so relaxing. I didn't do anythign drastic (although I considered it) and I decided last night that I'm not going to drastically cut my hair until after my 26th birthday. So...in a year. It's taken me a long time to get my hair long and I want to enjoy it! So...just a trim and color updates for me for the next year! woo hoo! (by telling you this, you're going to hold me to it right internets? can you handle that for me?)
  • My birthday in in FOUR days! I am so excited to turn 25. I really am! It's going to be the best year ever!
  • Speaking of birthdays, I'm having an awesome birthday party this weekend. I'll try to remember to take pictures and stuff. :o) Should be fun times!
  • I hate the yo-yo-ness of Utah weather between Winter and Spring. The  beginning of this week was just simply gorgeous and today....not so much. While I don't think O-town will see any snow, there will be plenty of rain and cold winds. :(
  • March is shaping up to be absolutely wonderful. I'm loving it!!
  • I haven't gotten much sleep this week - I've tried to get to bed I really have! However, things keep popping up that are either a) more fun, b) more important or c) more fun. What can I say? I'm a flirt.
  • Also, moments ago Tron texted me to just say hi and apologize for being too busy to talk to me. Honestly? I've been so busy myself that I haven't minded, but I definitely noticed. I'm so excited that this guy is thoughtful!
I hope all y'all have a wonderful Thursday. This weekend is going to be busy, but I most definitely like it that way. :o)

0 comments: