Anyways, I have some great tender mercies for you today!
- I have been very blessed to be able to be friends with ex-boyfriends. There are rare times that I haven't been able to stay friends with ex-boyfriends, but really, in the long run I've totally stayed friends with ex-boyfriends.
- I have been a dating machine as of late (a Dating Battle Stories post coming tomorrow!) and this has been SO FUN!
- I have been BRAVE. (more details on that later)
- I have the best roommate who helps me be brave.
- I have a roof over my head far away from any possible flooding.
- I have a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it was strengthened this week at my normal meetings.
- Technology is amazing.
- I have a great job - one where I celebrated being at for two years now this past weekend. :o)
- It's been rainy and I love the rain. It's so moody.
p.s. I find it hilarious that it is the 19th edition of Tender Mercy Tuesday on the 19th of April.
p.p.s. It's my grandpa's 90th birthday today! rock on!