Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 19th Edition

Life is great my friends. SO great. I was talking with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while and they asked how I was doing and I couldn't contain my joy for life. It's been the best feeling ever. Life is just so splendid. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this and sure, sometimes I get down on myself but I think the fact that I am learning and growing to be closer to my Heavenly Father has helped immensely.

Anyways, I have some great tender mercies for you today!

  • I have been very blessed to be able to be friends with ex-boyfriends. There are rare times that I haven't been able to stay friends with ex-boyfriends, but really, in the long run I've totally stayed friends with ex-boyfriends.
  • I have been a dating machine as of late (a Dating Battle Stories post coming tomorrow!) and this has been SO FUN!
  • I have been BRAVE. (more details on that later)
  • I have the best roommate who helps me be brave.
  • I have a roof over my head far away from any possible flooding.
  • I have a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it was strengthened this week at my normal meetings.
  • Technology is amazing.
  • I have a great job - one where I celebrated being at for two years now this past weekend. :o)
  • It's been rainy and I love the rain. It's so moody.
Anyways...I am very blessed and life is good. What is making you grateful today friends?

p.s. I find it hilarious that it is the 19th edition of Tender Mercy Tuesday on the 19th of April.

p.p.s. It's my grandpa's 90th birthday today! rock on!

2 comments:

cspokey said...

Today I am grateful for twitter. I am grateful for music and my iPod. I am grateful for family.

Jen said...

Alicia, I'm grateful for YOU! I love your always joyful attitude. You rock! :)