Friday, April 22, 2011

hi day off. It's nice to see you

I'm so excited that my day off is here today. I live for my days off these days. They are my manna from heaven. So wonderful.

I'm sure you're all wondering how my date with the Argonaut went....I'll let you know later. k? In other news I have a third date with Fryman. I'm stoked about that.

Moving on to some Friday Fillin's for ya....(it's been a while guys! I miss these!)

1. Pardon me, but I really think you have
 .

2. right now fresh fruit at Sunflower Market is a good deal.

3. I was surprised to find that I really like this cake: 


4. Flirting with boys is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.  :o)

5. Hi, my name is Alishka and I'm a dating maniac.

6. I LOVE and ADORE summer afternoons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my bi-weekly games with friends, tomorrow my plans include baby showers galore and Sunday, I want to enjoy my Easter Sunday!

1 comments:

Tangerine said...

That's a cool cake!