Monday, April 25, 2011

Dating Battle Stories: a THIRD date!


Lines of Happiness - check
Waves of Awesome - check
Cloud 9 - double check

Fryman took me out on a third date this weekend. (first of all, this was kind of a big deal/sort of scary for me. I haven't been on a third date in a LONG time.) (second of all, i'm not going to tell you about the date with the Argonaut after all. It was okay. I knew I didn't want to go out with him again a week ago and had already decided that that night would be our last date. Needless to say I was happy to get home after the date.)

ANYWAYS back to the THIRD date with Fryman!

We had a blast going out to eat (i'm pretty sure we could just sit and talk forever. we always are at restaurants for ages) and then we went back to my place to dye Easter eggs. Then we decided, sort of last minute, to go see The King's Speech (PG-13 version) at Thanksgiving Point. It was being shown on the Mammoth screen. That screen is HUGE. It was a lot of fun and the theater was basically empty, which was all sorts of coolness.

After the movie we came back to my apartment and did some low-key cuddling while talking on the couch. He stood up to leave and I gave him a hug. We had a moment and then he kissed me goodnight.

Yes, he kissed me.

Last night he came over for dinner. We had some great conversation, actually went down to BYU campus to walk around the duck pond and the cute new trail they put in. We have really good communication and we talked about what kissing means to both of us and have decided to be exclusive in our dating. So I guess you could say I have a boyfriend. :o) ha. that sounds weird. Anyways, Fryman is great. He makes me feel wonderful and I want to be a better person when I'm around him. He calls me beautiful and compliments me and my many talents.

And that folks, is why I am full of happiness while being awesome on Cloud 9 right now.

6 comments:

hilary biggart said...

Ahhhh! I am so so happy for you!! Congrats girly!!

Emily said...

Oh yay! How fun for you!

Amber said...

EEP! I'm SO HAPPY right now! Yay for my little Alishka! I think it's time to go out to lunch again ;)

Stacylyn said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I love it. He's such a nice guy. I'm so happy for you. It's a little weird though. It feels like the combining of two social groups. A dance friend with a ward friend. Hmmmmm? I'm really happy for you and I'm glad things are going so well. keep us posted.

Ciera said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! Cute blog! =]

berylfisher said...

Awesome...!!!!
Good experience you face and shared........
Dating Websites