I have zero plans for tonight. I might end up cleaning my room (doesn't that sound like fun?) or wallowing in self-pity over this cold that is slowly attacking me. I thought it might just be allergies, but the more I have to blow my nose, the more I think it is sickness. Ugh.
Anywho, last night I got myself off my lazy butt and went to Blue Tango. It had been a long time since I had last been and I had a blast. The crowd was awesome. So many cool people were there and I danced several dances. I even saw SwingKid, and no it wasn't weird. We danced a couple of dances, sat in the corner and caught up on life - the things friends do when they see each other! It was great. I really had a blast.
Thanks for all your advice concerning my issues yesterday - I'd still love to hear your thoughts if you feel so inclined.
Finally, I'll leave you the Friday Fill-ins for the week. :o) Happy Friday guys!
1. For me, it was not a question of when, but a question of how.
2. I really need to go grocery shopping at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the hum of the bees.
4. Go skydiving is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, and after time had passed, I knew it was right to end things.
6. I might have felt lonely at times, but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night unplanned - something fun will happen!, tomorrow my plans include the normal teaching schedule plus a blind date and Sunday, I want to meet new people in my new ward!