Friday, April 15, 2011

planless Friday

I have zero plans for tonight. I might end up cleaning my room (doesn't that sound like fun?) or wallowing in self-pity over this cold that is slowly attacking me. I thought it might just be allergies, but the more I have to blow my nose, the more I think it is sickness. Ugh.

Anywho, last night I got myself off my lazy butt and went to Blue Tango. It had been a long time since I had last been and I had a blast. The crowd was awesome. So many cool people were there and I danced several dances. I even saw SwingKid, and no it wasn't weird. We danced a couple of dances, sat in the corner and caught up on life - the things friends do when they see each other! It was great. I really had a blast.

Thanks for all your advice concerning my issues yesterday - I'd still love to hear your thoughts if you feel so inclined.

Finally, I'll leave you the Friday Fill-ins  for the week. :o) Happy Friday guys!


1. For me, it was not a question of when, but a question of how.

2. I really need to go grocery shopping at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the hum of the bees.

4. Go skydiving is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, and after time had passed, I knew it was right to end things.

6. I might have felt lonely at times, but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night unplanned - something fun will happen!, tomorrow my plans include the normal teaching schedule plus a blind date and Sunday, I want to meet new people in my new ward!

1 comments:

Heather said...

=) Thanks, friend.

I hope you're already over your cold!!!