Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 18th Edition



Hi there guys. I'm a little out of it today. I sort of somehow missed all my alarms this morning (I remember snoozing twice...) and didn't get out of bed until 6:45am. This is when I leave for work. Needless to say I was ten minutes late and very groggy. I've been so out of it all day long, it's a miracle anything has been achieved!

Anywho...I'm here with my Tender Mercy for ya.

I have been slacking a little bit in writing my tender mercies in my journal, so I had a really hard time remembering something to share with you today - and then it hit me. I have been so blessed to have technology. It is probably the one thing I'm not always publicly grateful. However, think about it! The blessings of technology abound in my every day life. The fact that I even have an alarm that doesn't require a plug or a sunrise to be used. I have multiple ways to communicate with my family - INSTANTLY! Just last night as I was watching the news, a guy was using Skype to report on a meeting in China - from China! Live! It was incredible. I really don't think about it enough, but technology blesses my life in multiple ways multiple times a day.

What has been your tender mercy this week?

0 comments: