Monday, April 18, 2011

ribbit

hello dear friends. did you have a nice weekend? I sort of did. Mostly I was sick and didn't feel like doing anything. Went to bed at 9:30p on Friday night, sat around all day Saturday (after teaching) until my date that evening. Yesterday I felt better but man, I sounded like a frog! I'm still talking like a frog today, but it isn't as bad.

I think I'm going to take this evening for myself - after the gym I plan on cleaning the kitchen and my room. They so desperately need it.

anywho - I saw the funniest thing today and I needed you guys to see it too. Enjoy this little gem, perhaps it will perk up your Monday. Mine is definitely perkier now that I've watched this. :o)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe they got her on television like that! Amazing! Haha...

Eline S. said...

Haha!
Very nice blog!! ;)