Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 17th Edition

Good merry morning my dear friends. It's a beautiful day here in Utah and I'm trying to enjoy it knowing full well that by the end of the week it will be snowing. :(

I have a few great tender mercies for you, so without further ado:

  • I walked out of the gym last night to find a VERY flat tire on my car. I called a friend, but before she and her guy friend could come and rescue me a very nice young man came up to me and offered to change my flat tire for me. He did it so quickly and was so nice about it. I love that there are still Good Samaritans in the world.
  • this might seem odd that I'm putting this as a tender mercy, but it was for me k? I called a boy...who shall now be known as Norsnob (I made that up just now. funny name though right? i like it.) Anyways. Norsnob is in my ward and he is AWESOME. I have tickets to the final performance in Ballet West's season for Saturday night and I needed a date. I was SO NERVOUS to call up Norsnob and ask him out, but guess what? He said yes! (also, I promise to catch you up on some Dating Battle Stories. It's been a while and I have a lot to tell you.)
anyways, never mind that I only got 4 hours of sleep last night because of my decision to go hot tubbing and watch a movie with my friends, I am HAPPY. Life is good and swell. The End.

0 comments: