Friday, March 28, 2008

the winds of change....

I've been feeling the winds of change circling my life. So to start my weekend of change, I changed the look of my blog. Isn't it cute? It makes me think of spring and everyone knows I love spring. :-)

The next change that these wonderful winds brought, was a new haircut. I haven't drastically cut my hair in over 2 years. Nothing more than a trim and some new layers has been my standby whenever I have wanted a cut. Not this time!!! I chopped a good 5-6 inches off of my hair and oh my gosh it is gorgeous. I love it. It's short, chic, and sophisticated. I'm told it looks way cute and makes me look hot. Maybe my secret crush will ask me out???? :-) In any case, I went to a fantastic salon in Orem: Suggestions Salon. They were so nice and friendly and she helped me pick something that would look cute on me. My stylist did an excellent job and I will definitely go again. Never mind the $41 price-tag, it was so worth it. :)

Then my friend KC and I went to dinner after our fun hair-cutting party and then went to Target. I bought the cutest new clothes, which helps me feel even prettier today! I'm wearing a gorgeous outfit, of plaid slacks and a teal blouse. It looks amazing on me. :-) I am also going shopping on Saturday with Sister B. I'm hoping to find a cute new summer dress, new shoes, and a couple of tanks and shirts that i will get at DownEast. I love that store.

The final change that is going to happen this weekend is the fact that I'm going to get a new Driver's License! Go me! I'm kind of excited about this change. Although, it has expired, so I have to hope and pray that they don't make me take any tests again. It has only been a couple of weeks though since the expiration, so I should be good right? Here's hoping!!! :-)

4 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

Hey, I found you via Chilly/recognized your name from the Board. I just wanted to pop in and say that I love Target and Down East! Also, your layout is very cute. :)

erin said...

Getting your hair cut and buying new clothes definitely makes us girls feel so good!

Katria said...

This is, indeed, a very cute layout. Props.

Vicky said...

I can't wait to see your haircut! It's always been pretty long since I've known you, I think.