Wednesday, March 19, 2008

did you know...

that stressed spelled backwards is desserts??? And for every time I am stressed this week I am going to eat a dessert? Although I probably shouldn't because then I won't fit into my absolutely gorgeous purple tutu that I get to wear. Oh gosh, it is SO PRETTY!!! I feel like a pretty, pretty princess in that tutu. All my cares go away. :-)

If I can write three more pages for my research paper between 3pm and 5:30pm then I think I will be squared away. It shouldn't be that bad, and I know where I am going next (I think) so all shall be well. Plus, I'm secretly hoping that rehearsal tonight won't go as long as last night. The reason I think that this wish will come true is because we are running the entire show between 1:30 and 3pm...so we'll have already cleaned everything and then when we run it tonight, it will just be another run through! go us! :-)

Okay...now to finish my healthy second breakfast of donuts...ciao!

0 comments: