Tuesday, March 11, 2008

soreness...

7.5 hours of rehearsal is not nice to my body. :P my lower back hurts and it won't pop. It needs to pop SO bad...it just hurts. [sigh]

roommate truit (soon to be sister truit) is the best. she bought me dinner tonight followed by ice cream (yum) and now she's going to rub out this back a bit. Then it's off to bed for little Alishka before waking up tomorrow morning for another great day. After the MTC I think I might go to the temple since I'm missing ballet classes anyways...and then I'm going to study like a madwoman and try to get some research done, etc etc. [sigh] life is so busy these days, but i wouldn't have it any other way. I like being busy. remind me to tell you about st....a cute new boy in my life....but i'm going to go now....that's a story for another day.

0 comments: