Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged!

Because I was told to do it....here you go.

I have two books easy within reach, one that I have no idea what it is, and the other my Book of Mormon. However, Chilly already did the Book of Mormon, so I'll do this other crazy book.

This other book is sitting on my desk at work, and was checked out of the Library (who will be picking it up, today right?) by the Chair of the Department for which I work. It is titled: Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin.

Page 123, 5th sentence down... "If he wanted a seat in the U.S. Senate, however, he would need the support of Ohio Democrats, a task that would not be made easier by assaulting a Democratic president."

uhuh... right. okay, now that I look at the title page, the FULL title of the book is: Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln. Okay then....a book that I will probably never read, but that's okay. ;)

AND now dear readers, it's time for you to play along! Instructions are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

And the five people are [drum roll]:
1. CPM (because you love me. ;) )
2. Marisa (because I always tag you, and you always play, plus I have a feeling you are reading some fun things right now. ;) AND you haven't done anything fun yet...just boring updates. ;))
3. Liz (because you told me you still read and I saw you today. congratulations again by the way)
4. Duchess (because we are blogging friends)
and...
5. Jodie (because i know you would like to play too!!!)

And if I didn't tag you, but you want to play along anyways, please do! It's kind of fun and random!!!

0 comments: