Wednesday, March 05, 2008

more weird dreams

The other day I had a really weird dream. It had Will and Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air in it. Along with my sister B, mom, superman, and coworker L. It was so odd. This is what I remember from my dream:

My mom and sister B are out shopping for...something. I think it had to do with Prom, and they were also going to get fun food for our girl's night out. So in my dream I was good friends with Will an Superman. So the other thing i remember in this dream is that Uncle Phil was the bad guy. And this bad guy tried to do something to me, exactly what I am not sure. So Will is in a pickle because it's his uncle, and then Superman comes in trying to help the next thing I know is somehow I am bleeding somewhere on my back, and I've thrown my three-hole punch from work at the uncle. It's miraculously knocked him out and Will is attending to him, but before he did that he told me that it was okay that I had knocked out his uncle.

Superman comes running towards me...this next part is hazy. Then Coworker L is using the Clorox wipes to clean up the blood that is on my back. The next thing I remember is my mom and Sister B are back.

Me and my weird dreams....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too much sugar - Artista