Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty!!


Here is a pretty artistic shot I took of my pile of stuff in the "dressing room" aka the locker room from Saturday night. I really like how it turned out. :-)

Today has been a pretty good day. I taught a ballet class at BYU again, I only have to do it one more time! Hurrah!

The sun shone, and it was GORGEOUS outside. Walking home was pure bliss. It made me really really happy that the sun was shining. I think running through the grass barefoot will need to happen very soon.

OH! Today I made my appointment at Suggestions Salon for a haircut. Thursday afternoon. I'm very excited about this haircut. It is time for something new. No more long hair. :-) alhtough I have had requests to keep it long, I'm sick of it being long, and it's time to change it up a little bit. I need a new look. I've wanted a new look since January...but was unable to follow that feeling due to my show and the need to have hair in a french twist. No more french twists though!!!! :-)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: