Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Exhausted

Okay, I have two really "deep"-ish posts I am working on; however, I am currently being swamped with everyday life things that keep coming up that I don't have time to finish either one right now. However, they will come later this week, if life will calm down that is. In the mean time, enjoy this interesting list of 50 things about me that my friend sent me.


50 ODD things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT
OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them
learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Um…I’ve never tried blue cheese; however, I tend to like cheese…so maybe I do?

2. Have you ever been to Yellowstone Park ?
Never.

3. Do you own a gun?
Nada.

4. What are your favorite songs?
oh geez…I have lots of favorites. You can refer to here and here for some that I have posted in the past.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
yes. In fact, I posted about it once.

6. What do you think about hot dogs?
I actually like a really good hot dog. It has to have been roasted, none of this microwave business, and I have to have at least relish and mustard to put on it. I love J-Dawgs…

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Oh man. I love Christmas songs. “I love I Saw Three Ships,” “Breath of Heaven” (by Amy Grant) and “Mary, Did you Know?”

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water or orange juice.

9. Can you do push ups?
For the most part, yes.

10. What are you listening to right now?

Right now, I am listening to “Defying Gravity” from Wicked. Love that musical…anyone want to give me tickets for my birthday? :)

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I love my pearl necklace and the earrings my mom made to go with it.


12. Favorite hobby?
Dancing, reading, singing in the shower, and running through the grass barefoot.

13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
Um….am I supposed to have a secret weapon?

14. Do you have ADD?
Um, no. Well, maybe sometimes. Wait, what was the question again?

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself
Uh…I try not to hate myself, that leads to not good things. I have things that I would like to go away…but that’s not something I am going to put here.


16. What's your middle name?

Sorry, that’s another thing I’m not putting up here.

17. Name 3 thoughts you are thinking at this exact moment...
1. I don’t think I can think of 3 thoughts all at the same time.
2. Now I can’t think of anything else.
3. This is a stupid question.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday
1. First of all, I am broke until payday.
2. Although, technically the pointe shoes I ordered on Sunday went through yesterday, so I guess that can count.
3. I did buy a granola out of the vending machines with my Student I.D. card.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
1. Water
2. Vitamin Water

3. Orange Juice

20. Current worry right now?
Making sure I get my piano assignment due before Tuesday, getting caught up in Physical Science, my aching body, getting my choreography clean for our show in March, oh and where I am going to live for the next year.

21. Current hate right now
The snow.

22. Favorite place to be?
In bed.


23. What did you do to bring in the New Year?
Cherry Cordial Chocolate kisses. Yum.

24. Where would you like to go?
Out of Provo. Away from life. On a vacation. Like that’s going to happen…

25. Name three people who will complete this?
Marisa (which I promise to complete yours…eventually), and anyone else who reads this and feels like it.

26. Do you own slippers?
Yes…they are yellow. And fuzzy. And more like socks than slippers, but I LOVE them.

27. What shirt are you wearing?

My burnt-orange (I think it’s actually called cider) long-sleeved lace down east shirt.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

I have never had the opportunity to sleep on satin sheets.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes.

30. Favorite color?
Purple, teal, and green.

31. Would you be a pirate?
perhaps.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
lol, whatever I put on my iTunes list to listen to when I am in the shower.

33. Favorite girl's name?
My favorite is Embyr

34. Favorite boy's name?
Hmmm…boys names are hard for me. I don’t know if I have a favorite right now.

35. What's in your pocket right now?
My lip gloss and a pony tail holder.

36. What made you laugh last?
My roommate last night.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Uh….I really don’t remember what they looked like.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I haven’t had anything horrible but I have had injuries that make life difficult. Like when I sliced my finger open in August.

39. Do you love where you live?
Yes and no. I will be moving in April.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
one.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Um…usually I am the loudest. ;)

42. How many dogs do you have?
none.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don’t know. If they do, they haven’t made it known to me and I am very much in the dark.

44. What would you do if you hit a deer while driving?
Scream. Freak out. Call my mom.

45. What is your favorite book?
I can only pick one?? I really liked Expecting Adam and The Count of Monte Cristo.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Milky Way Midnight.


47. Favorite Sports Team?
BYU Football!!! (duh!)

48. What songs do you want sung/played at your funeral?
I have no idea. I think I want Come Thou Font, and something happy and about sunshine. Maybe the Lord is My Light or There is Sunshine in My Soul?

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I want to sleep more, but I need a shower so I can do my hair. Ugh…It’s Wednesday….

0 comments: