Thursday, February 14, 2008

I LOVE YOU

Editor's Note:
This is to all my friends from all wakes of life. I can't express how much you mean to me, but I will do my best!

Dear Friend,

Thank you for being my friend. You are fantastic. I am so privileged to call you my friend, and I don't know what I would do without you. You have been there for me in so many different ways. You have been there when I have cried, supported me during the hard times, and celebrated with me during the happy times. Thank you for always being willing to spend time with me, even though you might have had a better offer at other times. You rock my world and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me.

Today, I hope brings you some sunshine, happiness, and joy. You deserve the very best in life and I want you to be oh so very happy. Don't spend today bitter that you may not have a significant other to shower in lavish gifts and your love; instead, spend today thankful for everything you do have. Enjoy your time in this place in your life and love others, life, and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for being my friend, I love you!!

Much love from your dear friend,
Me.

0 comments: