Wednesday, February 20, 2008

“Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases” - Chinese Proverbs quotes

So I was thinking about kissing today. The subject matter sort of just came out of the blue. (I tend to have a pretty random thought process if you didn't already know that.)

So kissing...As I thought about it today and talking about it with a friend, I've always wondered what people think of me when they kiss me. I mean, how do you know if you're good or not? I have had people make little comments here and there, but I've never had someone say "Oh my gosh you're an incredibly good kisser." Or something like that. Nor have I had anyone give me pointers. I mean kissing is one of those things I just do. I didn't really learn how to kiss. So how does one improve? Do you ask your current kissing partner what they think? Do you go to past boyfriends or lovers and ask how your kissing rates? What's the proper protocol? I'm truly curious. Any suggestions oh blogging world?? Do you call those old flames up and ask? Forget about them and wait for your next lover to come to you and ask them? What would you do??

And if you were ever wondering, the following is pretty good advice if I do say so myself.

If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt. ~Thomas Carlyle

0 comments: