Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day

I have thought of many different ways to celebrate this day that only comes once every four years.

My mom suggested I propose. Supposedly on leap day it is kosher for girls to ask their boyfriends to marry them. However....I have no boyfriend to propose to so I vetoed that suggestion quickly. But, since I'm a nice person I thought I would post this happy video telling you how to propose. ha ha ha.

Other things I thought I would do today, that I actually did do...I leapt during ballet class. I sat outside enjoying the sunshine while doing my homework. And now that the sun has gone down I am sitting in my living room watching my favorite show ever, and working on the rest of my homework.

The final thing I will be doing today is attending my ward's "Awkward High School dance." I am so excited to go to this. It is going to be SO much fun! Our FHE group is going to go as gangstas. It is going to be one sweet ward activity. AND it's a dance party...I love dance parties!!! :-) Happy Leap Day y'all!!!

0 comments: