Thursday, January 24, 2008

Music

Music has a huge influence on my life. I think part of this is because I am a dancer. I use music in every part of my life. So I guess it should come to no surprise that since Monday I have found some music that really speaks to me and has helped me know that everything is going to be A-OK. And while there is a whole song list of music, I'm going to share my top 3 songs that have really helped me out. So take a listen!

[Disclaimer, most of the lyrics in these songs apply, but if for some reason there sounds like there's a "I hate you" part (which I don't think there is too much of,) it doesn't apply to my situation okay? Things ended well, but these songs have really helped me out and I wanted to share it with you.]

Song #1: Starts With Goodbye by Carrie Underwood. [video of pictures to the song found here]

Song #2: Over You by Daughtry [music video]

and last but not least,

Song #3: Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park

Others that are really good, but not quite my top 3 but did make my list: Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood, You Are Loved by Josh Groban, My Immortal by Evanescence, I'll Think of You That Way by Carolyn Dawn Johnson, and Stand by Rascal Flatts.

And the song I dedicate for someone else is I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. Look into it. For me. Thanks.

2 comments:

erin said...

I like songs 2 and 3, not because they're helping me get through anything, but just because I like them.

erin said...

Oh, another good song that I like is "I wish the best for you" by Emerson Hart. I've been trying to remember that all day so I could post it here. :)