Sunday, January 27, 2008

Time has flown

So as I sit here on my living room couch watching the Men's 2008 Ice Skating Championships I realized that January is practically over! The first of February will grace itself on Friday with Groundhog Day happening on Saturday morning. Where did January go?!?! It is so interesting to me how time passes. Seriously, with January practically being over that means the semester is 1/4 of the way over. WOW.

I realized this past week that my graduation date is quickly approaching. Well, quickly for me in any case. At this point in time, I am 90% sure that I will graduate in April of 2009. I will be going to school full time both spring and summer terms and then Fall and Winter semesters I will only have to go part-time/ 3/4 time. It will all depend on what kind of scholarship money I get for the upcoming Fall/Winter year if I go full time or not. I only have 7.5 and 8 credits respectively to take each semester. The thought scares me, but at the same time it is rather exciting to be almost done with the next phase in my life. Where I go from here, I have no idea. I have time to figure that out, but who knows. I found out last night that sister B has been looking at some smaller/more liberal artsy kind of colleges outside of Utah. It scares my mother to send her somewhere else far away, but I told my mom last night that if I'm still single I'll go with her and get a job wherever she is going to school. We'll live in some cool little apartment and it will be great fun. Who knows what will really happen but soon, I will be a real adult. SCARY!!!

I don't think I'm ready to become a real adult. I like being a kid, but I guess someday I have to grow up. I just didn't think it would come so soon.

0 comments: