Sunday, January 20, 2008

shopping...

CPM, his roommate, another friend, and I all went shopping at the South Towne Mall yesterday. It was a lot of fun! I went with a purpose too. I wanted a cute new dress for a decent price, these new heels, and possibly a pair of pants. However, when I went into the Payless store, they told me they don't carry those shoes! Curses!! The only store that does is Fashion Place Mall. So I think I'll be calling them to see if they actually have them before actually going up there.

Even without getting the shoes I wanted, my shopping trip wasn't a bust. I bought this super cute dress:
I am wearing this dress today to church with my roommate's hot boots, and I'm really excited about it. The other super great thing about buying this dress is the fact that I got it half off!!! Hurray for me! I didn't buy any new pants, but I felt so accomplished buying this dress. :-D The other plus is that it looks really cute on. Hurray for me.

0 comments: