Friday, January 11, 2008

Anastasia...

I love princess movies. Little Mermaid is one of my favorites, mostly for the music. My other favorite, that is so close to being first, is Anastasia.

Today I have had Once Upon a December stuck in my head. It is a very pretty song, and I like it lots. In fact, I love most of the soundtrack. However, I have one, teensy-weensy problem. I don't own the soundtrack. So, as I sat here at work humming this song, I thought, "silly goose! why not just buy the soundtrack on iTunes???" so I pulled up iTunes and did a quick little search. No dice. They have some of the songs from Anastasia, but they don't have the original cast soundtrack. How frustrating is that? The only way I can find to actually get this soundtrack is to buy the cd!!! Sigh. Maybe that will go on my birthday wish list.... :-)

0 comments: