Thank goodness it is finally Thursday. Even though I have to work tomorrow, I tend to love Thursdays. This week has been long and HARD. Yesterday was a good day and today should prove to be an even better day. I have a yummy pizza lunch to look forward to, teaching ballet, and rehearsal. Oh how I love rehearsal. Let's go over some things shall we?
- The show I am performing in is in 11 days. EEK!!! SCARY!! Do you have your tickets yet?
- My hair is getting SO long and I love it. A lot.
- And yet there is still a part of me that would love to whack it off. I love a drastic change.
- It has been slightly warmer round these parts lately - enough so that it has melted all the ice that was causing me grief. I really want spring/summer to be here NOW.
- I have pink fingernails. They make me smile.
- I need to make a dentist appointment. I hate the dentist. Seriously - I have never been a fan of going to the dentist. Do you have a good dentist in Utah county you love?
- I'm working on some fun things to happen in the month of March. I'm quite excited about them.
- This year January seems to be going by faster than it has in years past, I am very much okay with that.
- I really like the image below. Makes my heart happy. Have a great day y'all!!