Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 6th Edition

Wow. I can't believe I've had this going for six weeks now! Crazy how time flies!!

I just have one simple tender mercy to share today and that is the fact that someone responded to something I did in a very positive manner. (I'm being very vague on purpose. A girl's got to have her secrets yo!) This really made my day. It has helped me to continue to heal. I wasn't expecting a response to my action, but the fact that this person took the time to respond and the fact that it was in such a positive manner really truly made me happy.

Anyways...I have had little things every day - in fact, I think everyone does! I've been trying to write down something each day in my journal and that's where I'm getting my weekly tender mercies for you guys. This exercise has been one of the best things for me, hands down. Taking time each day (and then again for a whole week) to notice what little tender mercies or blessings I have been given has really strengthened me as a person. I have been happier and more optimistic. Life is good. If you are sad right now, take a few minutes and look to see if there has been SOME kind of good thing to happen to you. Sometimes it is a small, tiny thing and at other times it is a BIG thing that happens. So there you go, my unsolicited advice on how to be a happier person. :o) Have a great Tuesday y'all!

0 comments: