Friday, January 21, 2011

I just want to jump on a rooftop...

AND PROCLAIM MY HAPPINESS!!!!!!

Seriously, I am SO happy right now. Life is just oh so good and it makes my heart swell.  I haven't been this happy in so long  it blows my mind that I thought that everything was okay the way it was. Not to say that the way it was was BAD....but guys! LIFE IS AMAZING RIGHT NOW!!!

{source}
I really wish that a)I had a rooftop to yell from and b)it wasn't so cold outside so that I actually would yell things from the rooftop. How awesome would that be? (First image that pops into my head when I think of yelling  from the rooftops? The fiddler from Fiddler on the Roof at the opening of the show.)

ALSO before we get to Friday Fill-Ins I just want to tell you something awesome that happened last night. Before rehearsal (which went SO well) I was reading The Holy Temple by Boyd K. Packer.  I only read the first chapter last night, but the Spirit was so strong while I was reading and I KNEW that the words I was reading were true! I felt so good while reading and I know this book is exactly what I need in my life right now. I am loving it!

Anyways...now to less heavier things. FRIDAY FILL-INS!!! YAY!! :o)

And...here we go!

1. So many of us seem to float through life. Let me tell you, it is NOT WORTH IT. DO NOT FLOAT!

2. I believe it is possible to always be happy, even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of the light of Christ WILL BE HAPPY.

4. Somewhere the love of my life is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the moon and the stars.

6. Sometimes I forget of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie with a friend, tomorrow my plans include class/rehearsal, cleaning my car and deep cleaning my house (oh man it needs it) and Sunday, I want to get all my visiting teaching done!

{source}

0 comments: