Monday, January 24, 2011

Bravery

Sometimes I pretend to be brave and sometimes I am ACTUALLY brave.

Saturday I pretended to be brave, but yesterday - yesterday I was actually brave.

Yesterday after my church meetings and after choir I introduced myself to a new guy in the ward. I talked to him for a long time and I feel like we clicked just a little bit. I felt so good about myself for getting my flirt on and what not. GO ME!

Also, I was brave yesterday because I initiated an online conversation with SwingKid. This is the first time that we've had a real-time conversation in eight weeks and it was good. I held my breath a couple of times, but overall it was good.

I am excited for today - if only because the countdown to the show begins. :o) The next 10 days are going to be busy. I have a laundry date with my sister, a temple trip to make, friends to see, dentist appointments to make,  a couple hours of rehearsal (we still have to finish our piece! EEK!), a Winter-een-mas party, a Saturday FULL of rehearsals and then a show to present. It is going to be a full week and I am excited for it.

0 comments: