Here we are, another Tuesday. I can't believe how quickly time has passed since I started this meme. Week 8 guys! Seriously?! time flies.
Anyways. Tender Mercies for the past week:
- I had a couple of awesome spiritual experiences this week. I love those. They help strengthen both my testimony and my resolve. It definitely helps one get over some humps.
- After a not so pleasant evening one day last week I had a friend call me who I hadn't talked to in almost 2 months. It was a wonderful conversation and the things we talked about reminded me why I didn't need to be sad.
- Per yesterday's post - being able to talk to SwingKid and get over that initial post-break up conversation was SO good. I know it is going to take time to just be friends, but I do believe it is possible.
- I was cleaning up some files on my computer and I discovered a list I made a long time ago of 100 things that I like. I did some tweaking to update it a little bit and then created a Wordle. click on the image below to see 100 things I like!
- Although my knee has been bothering me a little bit the past few days it hasn't hindered my ability to get anything done. :o) Thank goodness!