This performance is on January 31st and February 1st at 7pm. Yes, I know it is a Monday/Tuesday which is a little odd...but it doesn't mean you can't come! Dates can be ANY night of the week! Or better still, bring your FHE group/family. :o)
Anyways. Details. You can purchase tickets through the Covey Center's website, go to their office, or give them a holler on the telephone. Tickets are $8 for the balcony and $10 for the Mezzanine/Floor. If you are a student/senior, you get $2 off.
Now, you might be asking why you should come to this performance in downtown cougartown at the end of the month. Let me give you 5 REALLY good reasons.
- You get to see me perform on stage for the first time in 2+ years. The piece I am in is amazing. It's a director's piece and we've been working so hard on it. So come.
- You get to see my amazing contemporary piece. This piece is really cool. Seriously, it's one of the coolest things I have ever choreographed. It was hard for me to choreograph and VERY much outside of my box - but it's turned out so cool!
- It is not ALL ballet! In fact there are quite a few contemporary, modern, and jazz pieces in the show!
- You also get to see my take on the classic Waltz of the Flowers dance. Shorter than the original, this piece is just aesthetically pleasing.
- Did I mention you get to see me dance? I am really excited about this and I would love to have a TON of friends come and support me. Especially seeing how my family lives so far away these days.