Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 7th Edition

Good Morning Peeps and welcome to another edition of .....

Life has always been interesting to me and lately I have noticed the ups and downs in myself, particularly my attitude/emotions, a little bit more. I am still trying to find my balance and things I can do that make me happy that don't require a companion. I think that is what I miss most right now - companionship.
Anyways, the tender mercy I want to share with you is one that came yesterday. If you follow me on Twitter then you know that I was without my work computer for a majority of the day. I had other things to do (for the most part) so it wasn't a total waste of company time, but the BEST thing about yesterday was that the phones were fairly quiet. It helped that it was a holiday - but seriously there just weren't many people calling in. This was so helpful to me AND my coworkers. They didn't have to do a lot to pick up the slack of me not having a computer. I did get my computer back, and that is another blessing. :o)

Have a wonderful Tuesday y'all!

0 comments: